KN 95 DISPOSABLE FACE MASK
HOW TO USE:
1. Open the mask to make the nose clip at the top, and pull the ear straps with both your hands.
2. Hold the mask against your chin to completely cover your nose and mouth
3. Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them to make you feel comfortable
4. Use both your hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place your fingers in the middle of the nose clip and press it in wards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the nose clip until it is pressed to fit the bridge of your nose. (Making the nose clip get a seal with only one hand may affect the tightness of the mask)
5. Cover the mask your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, it is required to tighten the nose clip; if the air escapes from the edge of the mask, readjust the headband to ensure tightness.
If a mask is damaged or you feel the respiratory resistance is obviously increased, replace it in time.
Mask is intended for sort term use no more than 8 hours.
Discard after use.
Do not use if discomfort or an allergic reaction occurs
This product is not suitable for respiratory protection for children or those with special needs.
Store in cool place with no direct sunlight.
Recommended use 24 months from date of production.
Product Name: KN95 Protective masks (Non-medical)
Specification: Double fold 10.5x15.5 cm
Principal component: Nonwoven 40%, heat sealing cotton 30%, melt blown 30%
Expiration Date: 24 months